cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On track to Earn the Mid Week Money Maker Bonus.

Glammy

Already got 10/15 offers toward the $3/15  Mid Week Money Maker Bonus offer and stacking with other apps to maximize earnings.
Using those “any brand” offers to the Max. 
Remember, paying at Walmart with an Ibotta gift card, counts as an offer. (Remember to log-in to the in store “wifi” and you’ll have no problems connecting to the internet). 
Also, the “Any Item Giveaway” counts as an offer. Remember to add it to your list. 
Off to a good start in March!!    
How are you guys doing? 

6 Replies

Re: On track to Earn the Mid Week Money Maker Bonus.

megla
Core Shopper

congrats!

i didnt get this bonus 😞

Glammy

I got it on Monday. I think the more active you are the more bonuses you get. I have missed some in the last months as well. 

megla
Core Shopper

I feel like its random because im already half way through the icon bonus for 90 offers

who knows 

@Glammy 

Glammy

I did not get that one either. 😳

0 Likes

Re:Not On track to Earn the Mid Week Money Maker Bonus.

Jdkdavis01
Rewards Hunter

Just curious have a question why did I not get my midweek Money Maker bonus offer whereas everybody else seems to have gotten one is there a reason this is the third time this has happened to me in the last few months getting very frustrated with Ibotta. Can anyone speak to this? Thank you.

0 Likes

Re: Re:Not On track to Earn the Mid Week Money Maker Bonus.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jdkdavis01  You actually commented on a thread from March, but that's ok -  Not everyone gets every bonus.  Did you do ANY offers so far this week - that may trigger the bonus to show.  If not, trying clearing your cache, and maybe that will help.  If it doesn't show, just accept that you didn't get the bonus. 

0 Likes