cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online bonus offers

Pedie
Deal Sharer

I’ve done 4 online orders to start the new bonuses.  One showed up pending right away, and the 4% has credited.  The others aren’t even showing up as pending.  Should I be concerned? I know sometimes things take awhile but thought they would show pending at least. 

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Online bonus offers

Dana
Deal Expert

If you read the fine print on them they can take up to 90 days depending on the store.

0 Likes

Pedie
Deal Sharer

If it takes 90 days the bonus would be done. That happened to me this weekend with Safeway purchases, I made about an hour before the bonus ended and the bonus went away. I got my rebates but no bonus 😞

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Grocery stores are different than online puechaes. Grocery stores normally take up to 48 hours but people have posted 3-5 days some longer if linked

0 Likes

Pedie
Deal Sharer

Thanks Dana.  So I received credit for three of my online purchases (the cash back). But did not receive credit in the bonus. Does that mean online curbside doesn’t work? The way I read it is grocery would not but I thought Hime Depot, etc would.   Do you think the bonus will credit later?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

If you bought the items during the bonus time frame you should get them. Some people have ahd the bonuses lag Look for an update unistall reinstall  clear cookies cache that normally fixes problems.

0 Likes

Pedie
Deal Sharer

Thanks will try that

0 Likes

SavingMom
Rewards Hunter

I have experienced a similar issue with loading for my amazon, Michaels and Meijer Purchases. I even have the browser extension now too. But I had the app prior and don't know why my cash back is not showing up. 

0 Likes

Pedie
Deal Sharer

My bonus credit arrived!  Thanks for your help.  I was afraid curbside pickup made it not valid!

0 Likes

mamaX
Saver
Spoiler

Twice so far this week it’s happened to me. 1) I got a $1699 nest mattress and Ibotta cancelled the pending offer. 2) I got a new phone from Verizon, via chrome extension, and the offer isn’t even pending. I’m terrible at these online offers. It’s very frustrating. I’ve been with ibotta for almost 8 years... and lost over $50 just this week. I don’t even bother submitting tickets anymore. I just take my loss and shop in the store. Or give up on ibotta for a while.

Staying Kinder
0 Likes