cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online Shopping Bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

People do you not read the fine print on anything? It states once it goes through and you bought in the bonus time frame and bought the correct items if any it will count for the bonus. It always has been like that. Why don't people read anything anymore?

CLHatch
Rewards Hunter

Do people not read threads before commenting on them.  The thread clearly states that it has nothing to do with your comment.

Dana
Deal Expert

@CLHatch  if you read the comments before your post someone said that the items pending will not count since the bonuses are expiring today and I said they will if they read the fine print. So maybe you should take your own advice and read first.

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I, for one, am grateful for the chance to get at least one of the online bonuses.  Obviously, Ibotta did not expect as many people to go for these bonuses.  Poor planning on their part.  They do have the right to end a bonus or rebate offer at any time.  They are still allowing people to make purchases through today.

If you received the email from Ibotta, it says "keep an eye out for more later this month".  I expect there will be new bonuses very soon, probably tomorrow.  However, I expect there will be dollar limits on the purchases.

Be patient.  Great things come to those who wait.

Wellis6867
Deal Sharer

I do read the fine print. It just seems there should be a better way to see if it "qualifies." 

The wording is VERY unclear, imo, also.

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01 I agree. I made the first one already and was hoping for another, but I will live without it. I made several purchases that did not qualify, but I got what I wanted. I did not get the email that said it was ending early though. I learned about that here. I am grateful for what I have saved and has definitely helped me to achieve some projects that would have been difficult without Ibotta. I feel truly blessed.

Cheflynne
Shopper

The rules weren’t clear but I’m quite sure I fulfilled 10 or more offers... I have rewards pending to no fault of my own I hope I get these credits or I’ll have a big problem with this.... 

0 Likes

Cheflynne
Shopper

I’m so sorry but it didn’t clarify what counts and what doesn’t count... it was all wrong

Cheflynne
Shopper

Totally agree!! It was completely unclear!

Thatpolishchick
Shopper

I did enough to get the first one but my purchases aren’t even pending. Little worried I won’t even get the % back on it