cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online shopping cash back timeline for black friday bonus

Msjem00
Deal Sharer

Does anyone know how long it takes to get cash back for online purchase offer? I bought something a week ago for the black friday bonus and it still hasnt showed up as cash back and hasnt claimed the bonus. Im sure it depends on the retailer. 

4 Replies

Re: Online shopping cash back timeline for black friday bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

If the online merchant is listed in the Ibotta app, it will tell you how long the pending period is.  Some are as much as 90 days.  You should get any bonuses that you qualified for at the time of order.

I would suggest keeping all emails from the order and any screenshots that may help if you need to open a request.

0 Likes

mrscsears
Rewards Hunter

I was wondering about that as well. I purchased something from Amazon on Saturday morning through the Ibotta app, and the app said thank you for your Amazon online purchase, it could take 72 hour for the credit to appear. I never received the credit or the Early Black Friday bonus...

0 Likes

Nmballance
Shopper

claims within 24 hours  but keep watch on it and contact support when the timeline is done 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nmballance  Thanks for your response - but you'll see the initial post was back in November - glad to see your enthusiasm - but this is an old old Thanksgiving discussion.   

0 Likes