Nmballance
Shopper

Any else do online shopping and never able to get cash back redeem 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Online shopping

Dana
Deal Expert

I always get my cash back for online shopping. If you are going to a store that you have to buy from certain categories and you don't buy from them you will not get credit. Depending on the store it can take up to 90 days.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nmballance No, I fortunately have always received credit within 90 days.  Yesterday I received credit for a 12/8/20 online purchase and the related bonus. Usually they are processed quickly, but not always. If you met all of the requirements listed on the offer and the pending period is up, submit a help ticket.  

0 Likes

Nmballance
Shopper

Well thank you for the complement but no use getting worked up over free money, when it comes to financial income you can’t count on it. One more thing never had issues with snapping pictures of the recite 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Read the fine print when shopping inline some rebate credits may take up 90 days to post to your account.  

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Tcwilli37
Rewards Hunter

I guess I learned my lesson about reading everything. I was thinking I had bought stuff and forgot but I was being given credit for previous purchases.

0 Likes