cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power shopping

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Hey Gang, I just finished power shopping st WM& Publix  this morning, got my usual Genova tuna, yogurt, cheese. , Dave’s killer bread, btw Osery snacking rounds BOGO&  thanks to @mmoore01  I got the last Persil 15 disc  detergent at  WM  that I seldom use.Btw, I earned Extra Credit Bonus 

7 Replies

Re: Power shopping

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  You’re k i l l -ing it!  Spelled it out, just in case, since the word ‘murder’ was previously bleeped out and it’s sort of in the same family.😅 Luckily, that got squared away - thanks to @Rickibotta and @LaraL!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

I always am wondering how many things I say will get bleeped, so I have just gotten in the habit of using the PREVIEW button above where I am typing my reply to see if anything will be bleeped when I post.  I still forget to do so sometimes, but I am pretty good about it now.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Xiao that word actually isn't bleeped anymore, I removed it because a product was called that or something similar.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL Oh, I should’ve known better. @Icequeen813 used it in her post referencing Dave’s ‘Killer’ bread! Sometimes, it just goes right over my head… 🤦‍♀️
*Edit - weird. My emoji was originally female and there was no female symbol either but when I checked it, it was a male emoji with a female symbol next to it. I changed it back but has this happened to anyone before…???😳

**Ok, it went back to the male emoji and female symbol next to it again. I guess ibotta is blocking the female with a hand on forehead emoji???

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Right, Killer Bread, that's the one I was trying to recall.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  You seldom use Persil? - I'm surprised - I have boxes and boxes of them that I paid under $1 for each one.  I use them all the time - NOTE - check inside, some have a $2 coupon.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  What I meant to say was I purchased at aWM I seldom use.I buy Persil a lot. This was $2 rebate on $4.94 on purchase price . The WM was the only one carried that size

0 Likes