cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publix and Target are key to Dublin Bonus

Saving4Fun

I’m finding many opportunities at Publix and Target to stock up on items I’ll use while trying to achieve the 40 offers needed for the Dublin bonus. I’ll give a complete list when I get home tonight, but here a few of them real quickly because I know we’re all going to need to help each other reach this high number of offers. 

Publix BOGO on Ibotta:
Maxwell House Coffee
Core 6-pack water 
SunMaid Bites 
Noosa Yoghurt 

Target Beauty/Personal Care Gift Card on Ibotta:
Crest Gum Restore (Circle mfg coupon) 
Crest Brilliance (Circle mfg coupon) 
Crest Complete Protection (Circle mfg coupon) 
Colgate Renewal (Circle mfg coupon) 
Colgate Optic White (Circle mfg coupon) 
got2b styling products (double bonus) 
Simple Kind to Skin (multiple Ibotta offers) 
Any Brand Body Wash (stacks with several other Body Wash offers)

10 Replies

Re: Publix and Target are key to Dublin Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun 

Don't forget the razors

Skintimate bloom razor $7.99 - $4 TC - $2 Ibotta

Skintimate shave gel $2.99 - $1 TC - $1 Ibotta

and then you get another $1 Ibotta bonus

SaverGirl67

@Saving4Fun   My Publix has Laughing Cow BOGO and Ibotta is offering $1 back on each. But I’m never sure if the offers are the same everywhere but thought I’d try.
Definitely going to be hard to hit 40 since I’ve already used a bunch of offers working on my Icon Bonus. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@SaverGirl67 thanks! Just checked, and I have the same offers here in south Florida. Not sure how I missed that one, but I did have a long list of things I wanted to knockout at Publix, Target and Whole Foods. I also forgot to grab the Sprite, so I’ll be heading back to Publix first thing tomorrow! All in all, it was a super successful night. I claimed 21 offers, so I’m already halfway to Dublin. Total retail price $130.36. Total OOP $34.55. 3 Earn More bonus offers completed. 6 offers away from reaching level 4 for the first time. I’m so pumped! I’m sure it helps that I joined only three months ago, so I have more than enough offers available. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 @Saving4Fun  Thanks I missed the Laughing Cow! I did however get the Laughing Cow blends for free @ WM!

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@SaverGirl67 what time did you see the Laughing Cow offer on Ibotta? I’m wondering if it was added later in the day, and that’s why I missed it. Either way, I’m definitely going back tomorrow to get that and the Sprite double offer that I forgot. I better slow down because I just realized that I also miscalculated the total retail price of my purchases today. I updated my previous report to show the corrected total. Luckily, it was is in my favor by a lot. I saved almost $100 (75%). I’m stoked!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  It’s been there since early morning. Do you have the Publix app? 

Sandyb75
Saver

I wish we had a Publix in NJ. But I do get some great deals in Shoprite. 

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 yes, I have the app, but I find it to be less user-friendly compared to other apps. It drives me crazy that when you scan the barcode, it doesn’t show the price, available coupons, or store offers. It’s just not well organized in my opinion, and it’s not the first time I’ve missed something. I’ve also started using their print ad as a backup, but still missed the Laughing Cow. As I said, I need to slow down, but I wanted to make it to Whole Foods and Target. I’ll be glad when the hours go back to pre-COVID, if they ever do. My Target was open until midnight pre-pandemic Now, it’s 10pm. Publix was 11pm but now 10pm. Whole Foods was 10pm but  now 9pm. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Sandyb75  Shop rite& Kroger have much better deals& cheaper prices. I only shop Publix for the BOGO & only if there is an Ibotta deal& Whole Foods is 20 miles away & they are the most expensive. I’m lucky I have  CVS Walgreens ,Publix,Sprouts,FreshMarket& WM superstore all in 2 miles radius 

0 Likes