cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pumpkin Bonus Changed?

armack
Shopper

Did anyone else's Pumpkin Bonus threshold suddenly change?

Mine started out at 15 items and it suddenly became 21 sometime on Thursday afternoon (9/16). The fine print still says 15 but the tracker says I've redeemed 8 of 21 items.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Pumpkin Bonus Changed?

Jeepgirl77
Shopper

Same for me. It's changed now 3 times! 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Jeepgirl77 @armack Oh, no! I have never seen a bonus offer requirement change before. Maybe @LaraL can check into this for you. Good luck.

Ajill72018
Rewards Hunter

Did the same thing as well to me. 😡 Not happy! That really stinks!

0 Likes

Chopmann
Rewards Hunter

Mine went from 7 to 21 as well, but fine print still says 15 needed! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

0 Likes

snosnavi
Rewards Hunter

I completed mine with 15 early yesterday. My spice bonus should have opened and it never did. 

I just went and looked now. My COMPLETED Pumpkin Bonus  now says 15 of 21 complete. 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Never seen this happen either. But, sure enough, it changed. I completed the pumpkin bonus on Wed but it has changed.

Technically, Ibotta is allowed to modify rules midstream but you’d think the negative backlash would outweigh the potential revenue upside.

9F4571D7-2CB5-4021-86BE-8475EE6887E5.jpeg

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Yes. I have already completed the Pumpkin bonus and it shows as completed, however it now says 15 of 21 offers completed. Very strange.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@armack  @Be-Bop-A-Lula  @Jeepgirl77  @Ajill72018  @Chopmann  @snosnavi  @123Save  @Mikosmama  Hoping it’s just a coding error that will get resolved on the Ibotta side 🤞🏼

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

There was an error with this bonus. They're currently running a script to fix it so it might take a bit until it's corrected.