cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzle bonus

Coplover_us
Rewards Hunter

How do you get the new puz  zzzzzzz le bonus?

0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Puzzle bonus

Maddie1980
Deal Sharer

@Coplover_usYou gotta find the word in the puzzle, The word is STAR and the puzzle bonus should appear when you launch the app.

Hannahngreen98
Rewards Hunter

The puzzle will not pop up for me how do I get it to load?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Coplover_us  Not everyone gets bonuses 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Hannahngreen98  Not everyone gets bonuses! 

0 Likes

Izzyann36
Rewards Hunter

I got the puzzle bonus correct but I don’t see my $5 bonus cash. When or where do I find it? 

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

You stated that not everyone will get this bonus.

What if I received an email about it? I clicked on the Ready to Play & puzzle appeared & then disappeared. I can’t find it anywhere.

I’ve tried turning off my phone & then going back into the app.

Help please! I have already completed my WWB  & those items plus other offers would help me towards obtaining this bonus.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

C3D9BD15-F838-4AE0-A525-CA833E1D0A18.jpeg

88E86069-59D1-46E8-91B6-DC1433B5E796.png

@Sandy8829  Try clearing your cache 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Sandy8829  et al . If you post in appropriate forum ie Bonus, Troubleshooting, your questions will likely be addressed much quicker. There are 80,000 members of the Ibotta Community. I am a member just like you.

0 Likes

Kmkdenali
Deal Sharer

Hahahahahaha! I’m dying laughing!!! I looked for the word “moon” for two days, each time I opened the app, found nothing. Looked for anything else, any other four letter word. I finally found  the word “rats” but thought to myself for far too long.. “why would  “rats”shine at night?” I decided to drag my finger across “rats” and it worked!!!! Scratching my head, wondering why the word “rats” would work!?!? 🤣 hahahahaha the word was “star!!!” I’m easily amused (and apparently easily confused!!)  So tickled by this!