cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifying for Earn More Bonuses

Saving4Fun

I’m interested to know how other folks interpret the offer details on this Earn More Bonus. It says, “Redeem any of these offers 3 or more times from separate shopping trips...” My interpretation is that you will earn this bonus, even when you redeem the same offer, as long as it’s during separate trips. I redeemed two offers on Thursday, and I redeemed the same two offers again on Saturday. Both checkmarks were received  after the first purchase, and nothing for the second purchase. I’m guessing that means even though I made two separate trips with a total of four redemptions, it still only counts as two because it doesn’t combine the individual counts. In other words I’ve redeemed one offer two times, and I’ve redeemed a different offer two times. Now, if I redeem either one of those offers again, it’s considered the third redemption, and I’ll get the bonus. Does that sound correct, or do I need to redeem an offer I’ve never redeemed?

58AC72FC-5F9D-48A7-B2ED-7AC2D3A26A22.jpeg

A34B7FAE-6AB1-466A-8A79-C248188AB4A3.jpeg

  

17 Replies

Re: Qualifying for Earn More Bonuses

Strenary
Shopper

You are correct in that it needs a third shopping trip

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun3rd trip, same item (is how I interpret it)

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Saving4Fun  question. Did the offer immediately repopulate for you to submit the 2nd trip on the same day or did you have to wait a day to submit the 2nd receipt?  I may want to chase this but I don’t like holding receipts 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY @Strenary thanks!

@SaverGirl67 I don’t hold receipts, either. Eventually, Ibotta plans to modify the 7-day rule to 24 hours, so everyone needs to get in the habit of purchasing and submitting immediately. Either way, I’m at Target daily. 😂 It took a little more than 24 hours for the offer to re-populate. Once it was back, I purchased more, and will do the same thing tomorrow. BTW, the Caramel Macchiato is delicious. The Vanilla Sweet Cream is good enough, especially because it’s worth $0.25 more. That offer didn’t show on my available offers until I scanned the barcode. Total, there are four different offers depending on the variety of size and flavor. Make sure to scan all barcodes and make note of which offer it’s applying. 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

In this case, it does not say unique offers from separate shopping trips. You have 1 purchase  left to make from any of the listed products. That is my understanding.

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun Just out of curiosity what do you put in with your Carmel Macchiato?? I purchased it for my daughter but wasn’t sure what other things taste good with it??  She usually is just coffee with French Vanilla creamer kinda gal but wanted to try this.  

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@kamartin1 Thanks! At first, I thought I should’ve already qualified, but realized that even though I’ve bought four items, I’ve only redeemed two offers. Sometimes, the verbiage gets confusing on these bonus offers. 

@Nikcodymom I don’t need anything in it, and I tend to like mine fairly sweet. When I order it at Sbux, I even get an extra pump of syrup, so try it like it is. I was really surprised by the taste, because usually, I’m not a fan of bottled coffees. Another one that’s quite good is the La Colombe (the 42o multi-serve, not the individual cans). That brand does not have any cream or sweetener added, so I mix it with a vanilla sweet cream, and it’s excellent. There are also rebates available for that brand. 

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun  Thank you for the tips!!  Definitely will try that!  I’m not a coffee drinker so when she said she wanted something new I’m not the gal to talk to 😂😂 have a happy Sunday!

megla
Core Shopper

can do same product 3 different receipts - however there are ones that require different products, but those might be allowed on the same trip all depends