cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Qualifying for Earn More Bonuses

Saving4Fun

@Strenary @FelskyNY @SaverGirl67 @kamartin1 @Nikcodymom @megla 

What about this offer? It’s not a bonus, but the details are just as confusing. Do you think I have to buy both to receive $0.75 cash back, or can I buy just one? I’m putting together some deal ideas that take full advantage of this week’s free $10 gift card offer at Target and want to make sure I’m applying this offer properly. I’ve already put together three different combinations of popular food/beverage items that meet the required $50 subtotal, but cost only $20-$22 OOP, when stacking Target Circle offers with Ibotta cash back offers, I’ll be posting the details soon, and you’ll be able to see exactly how I use the Target app to build these deals,, which is the easiest way to know when you’ve met the required subtotalz

62578EAB-6267-4ACD-BAA2-6C53292211EE.jpeg

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

Personally, I think its giving you an option between the two since "cheese crispers" and "crisps & thins" seem to technically be two different products. I don't think you need to buy both. 

However, I could be wrong.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla  I agree with you. 

0 Likes

Wtennyson
Saver

Should be able to redeem again and get the bonus. 

0 Likes

Wtennyson
Saver

I've never seen or heard where they are going to modify to 24hrs. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I am also working on the same bonus offer. I think I am understanding to offer as posted in the description. The key word that is not included is unique so therefore I believe you have satisfied the conditions to qualify for this bonus. Considering multiple products qualifies for this bonus over multiple shopping trips. So one might believe you would have to visit your favorite store three times to earn $1.00 that's not going to happen.  This is what I do when multiple different  items  are required to fulfill bonus requirements from separate shopping trip. Select all items needed to earn bonus and pay for them individually then redeem receipts. I shop at Walmart and have linked my account to Ibotta so by the time I'm back in my vehicle my credits from purchases are posted. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

Great advice!!! This is the strategy I use, and it saves a great deal of time!!! Plus, if you make separate check-outs, you are at least assured that the items are in stock. If you wait—maybe not!!!

0 Likes

Cmslowes
Shopper

You should be able to just buy 1 on a 3rd trip. When mine says 3 unique is the only time I’ve had to buy 3 different items. They just have to be on separate trips. 

0 Likes