Solved! Go to solution

Re: Receipts

mmoore01
Deal Expert

There are several different bonuses:

• Four monthly bonuses - based on number of offers redeemed and money earned
  • Periodic bonuses - based solely on number of offers redeemed
  • Product bonuses - buy certain items a number of times

All of these bonuses can be stacked, or combined.  If multiple bonuses are available, offers you redeem can count towards the other bonuses, too.

Before I go shopping, I make a list for each store.  I go through Ibotta and write down which items I might buy. I write on the top how many I need for the current bonuses.

When I shop, I usually only buy one, unless the offer says otherwise or I have a coupon.  Multiple purchases of the same item only count as one for bonuses.  I wait until it returns in Ibotta and buy it again.

Search through the Ibotta Community for other posts about bonuses.  You will see what others do.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Receipts

mmoore01
Deal Expert

There are several different bonuses:

• Four monthly bonuses - based on number of offers redeemed and money earned
  • Periodic bonuses - based solely on number of offers redeemed
  • Product bonuses - buy certain items a number of times

All of these bonuses can be stacked, or combined.  If multiple bonuses are available, offers you redeem can count towards the other bonuses, too.

Before I go shopping, I make a list for each store.  I go through Ibotta and write down which items I might buy. I write on the top how many I need for the current bonuses.

When I shop, I usually only buy one, unless the offer says otherwise or I have a coupon.  Multiple purchases of the same item only count as one for bonuses.  I wait until it returns in Ibotta and buy it again.

Search through the Ibotta Community for other posts about bonuses.  You will see what others do.

View solution in original post