cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Flash Bonus

Christie2
Saver

During the the referral flash bonus I had two friends sign up using the link sent to them through the refer your friends button.  The first one showed up on my team and in my bonus a couple days after she signed up.  The other never has shown up.  I put in a ticket and Ibotta says she didn't sign up using my link. I know she did because I was sitting with her.  After signing up we went shopping together at Walmart for her first deal so I could show her how to do it. Did this happen to anyone else?  That was a BIG bonus to not get when we did everything required!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Referral Flash Bonus

What-Shot
Super Saver

I don't know how to advise you,  but I am curious whether you are listed under teammates in your friend's account?

If I could not get this resolved directly with customer service, I would request the help of  @LaraL.

Cheering for resolution!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Christie2
Saver

They got back to me and are saying she didn't use my link to sign up even though she absolutely did.  I was sitting right next to her.  They sent me an article outlining the steps on how to refer someone saying "I hope this helps. " I read the article and the steps it outlines are exactly what we'r did. So I do not get the bonus or any referral money for her. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If the ticket is still open I would reply back and let them know what you just shared with us. If it's closed then I would submit a new one and be sure to add in the context from the first. I know it's not convenient, this referral promotion has been pretty chaotic for many savers, as well as our Care team.

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

Did your friend copy and paste your referral code or manually input it?  I know when I signed up my friend didn’t get credit either and I copy and pasted. She got the same response from the care team. Just wondering if it makes a difference. 

0 Likes