cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennliner
Shopper

I just became a rising star and I don’t understand the new benefits.

How do I choose my monthly rewards?

What are in-crowd benefits? Where do I find them?

Accepted Solutions
TXbelle
Super Saver

It can take a few days until you get a text or email giving you the choices to choose from. I would suggest that if you haven't opted in for Ibotta notifications on your phone, go to your account and opt in. After I got to rising star I did get some random bonus that was money for just 1 offer. I don't know if it was random, part of the program, or what. I decided not to argue with any largesse that Ibotta gives me. I completed the rest and got icon status. I now get more any brand of certain things ( for example, any frozen entree, etc.) Sometimes they get used sometimes not. I do get 2 bonuses each month. They don't run concurrent and you usually have only a few days to complete but they are along with the other usual weekly and monthly bonuses. I'm really happy that I am part of this program. Congrats to you for your accomplishment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TXbelle
Super Saver

It can take a few days until you get a text or email giving you the choices to choose from. I would suggest that if you haven't opted in for Ibotta notifications on your phone, go to your account and opt in. After I got to rising star I did get some random bonus that was money for just 1 offer. I don't know if it was random, part of the program, or what. I decided not to argue with any largesse that Ibotta gives me. I completed the rest and got icon status. I now get more any brand of certain things ( for example, any frozen entree, etc.) Sometimes they get used sometimes not. I do get 2 bonuses each month. They don't run concurrent and you usually have only a few days to complete but they are along with the other usual weekly and monthly bonuses. I'm really happy that I am part of this program. Congrats to you for your accomplishment.

Jennliner
Shopper

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I was receiving this bonus and didn’t realize it. I did get an offer for a free item of my choice and it was only valid for a few days. I just didn’t realize this was my reward for reaching the next status level. I guess I need to read my notifications more carefully.  Thank you again for taking the time to share your knowledge.