cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Star Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@Bucki I agree.  That is why I rarely buy more than one of any offer.  I just wait for it to return again and then it counts as two.

But getting Any rebates included in the bonuses is a step in the right direction.  Hopefully, Ibotta will allow multiple purchases of the same item count for more in the near future.

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Ibotta-Addict , yes! It looks like different amounts of purchases too. Mine is 85

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Bucki, here's something odd.  1X each the last 2 months I completed brand bonuses for Kraft mac n cheese, so like other cash back offers I was supposed to get 1 offer credit per transaction and I needed 5 offer credits.  In both cases I clipped a buy 3 get 1 free e-coupon from Kroger and in buying 4 Kraft mac n cheese boxes I actually got 4 offer credits instantly

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Czu9338 , not everyone got that bonus, it was a randomized selection to join the In-Crowd. IIbotta promo 

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Since I still don't get any of these "Special" bonuses, I still wonder what criteria they use when they issue these. I actually made it through January Level 3, after fulfilling 106 offers, but still got no featured bonuses. I guess I am the ultimate outsider. Just think, I could have completed this bonus in 4 to 5 weeks, not 3 full months. Still hoping I can join the club one day.

Amcglothen99
Shopper

So besides the $10 bonus money we earn for completing this, is there any incentive to do so? What will be have or get moving forward, anyone know?

Amcglothen99
Shopper

Also on another note, does anyone else feel like ww should get a credit towards those numbers when we buy the gift cards? I buy these a lot especially for online purchases. You get the cash back but I still redeemed an offer sort of. Well maybe they will get to it since any offers now count....now if only multiples too. Fingers 🤞

Kilgotb
Deal Sharer

I agree..110 offers...wow

megla
Core Shopper

I agree - a lot of the bonus items I can't find around me so I can't hit a lot of them. "

I also have significant dietary restrictions and it's hard to get cash back in general anymore.

Kilgotb
Deal Sharer

Mine is 85..I wonder why there are different item counts for the rising star?