cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Star Bonus

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@elamb88 , @Reillysmom523 ,Not all bonuses are the same... I’m assuming you are fairly new to Ibotta & therefore you are not receiving higher bonuses. I‘be been using Ibotta for 3yrs& others have been using since it’s inception . 

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813 you're right I am fairly new to using Ibotta, well regularly that is. I guess I'll just have to put in the work and see how they change. I guess I just thought they would be smaller for people who shop smaller and bigger 'rewards' for those really high volume shoppers.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Reillysmom523 , I don’t think that’s true.There are some high volume shoppers who posts their hauls& & I know they were not invited to In_Crowd . I don’t spend  the amount of money that  some do. Also there are some people that resale items or donate . 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Congrats on your new rank. I just noticed, I got a new one too

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Thanks 😊!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@doelhaggan ditto me.  Mine expires on May 1 in the wee hours of the morning, which makes it de facto April 30

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@ACJay22 if you make this months Level 3 Teamwork bonus you just might make the Rising Star bonus THIS month or early next

0 Likes

poeticmuse
Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  I made level 3 last week and have made ALL the big bonuses since Thanksgiving give or take a midweek here and there. Still no in crowd and I've been on Ibotta for years.

0 Likes

londonjarrell77

I got the rising star bonus, I’ve been with Ibotta since December.. but I have put effort. Mine says 110 items for a $10 bonus and if I reach 130 items I get an extra $40 bonus and some other promotional something..??I honestly don’t understand it all . I’m just trying to get the items. I placed an order today with the majority of the items I’ve been working on the order about a week.

0 Likes

londonjarrell77

It should also help me get most of my level bonuses too

0 Likes