cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising star

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

I have reached rising star status and working on my icon status and I'm not getting my rising star bonuses to choose which bonus or bonus  I want.

5 Replies

Re: Rising star

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Blessed0301 , I am not part of the in-crowd. But if I have followed everything correctly, I think you get these extra bonuses that you get to choose after you get to icon status.

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I have gotten the choice bonuses in March and April. April's choices were two $5 bonuses and my choice was when I got them. I blew it with the first one because I was recuperating from a nagging illness and my sister visited. Oh well. But I aced the second one along with the $1 mwmm. I think I got a text and/or an email telling me I have the monthly rising star bonus options. I clicked on the msg and it brings up the options. But come to think of it, if you scroll down the Ibotta home screen, the same msg is there as well. There may be several msgs that you can see by swiping left. Anyway, hope this helps.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

They come out when they want they don't come out as soon as you finish.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Blessed0301  When did you reach Rising Star status?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Based on the past few months the 2 money bonuses are offered at the beginning of the month and the 2 product bonuses are offered mid month. All 4 have already been offered this month but there will be new ones next month. 

hope this helps. 

0 Likes