cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rising ๐ŸŒŸ

londonjarrell77

9B95161D-33A7-44DF-867F-382F53D9C5AA.png

I followed the prompts and accepted my Rising Star ๐Ÿ’ซ โญ๏ธ Award and Position and next challenge. But I never received Confirmation. . I also never got access to any of the in crowd rooms even though I got the emails but I couldnโ€™t login.. I think mine is broken ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

13 Replies

Re: Rising Star????!

londonjarrell77

Any help??

0 Likes

Re: Rising ๐ŸŒŸ

What-Shot
Super Saver

Wowzers!!

Happy for you!!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

I am still chipping away on it 88/110.

Happy for you.

megla
Core Shopper

any tips on how to complete the offer so fast?

memom84
Saver

londonjarrell77 for the in Crowd once you sign into this Ibotta community your supposed to have access to the In Crowd Lounge โ€ƒbut it's only for the ones that got accepted for the in Crowd so you should be able to go into the In Crowd Lounge here is where you go in in this picture not sure if you knew ate not so I wanted to share it with you.When you are signed into this Ibotta community as an in Crowder your supposed to be able to click into the lounge if you still can't get in you should contact Ibotta team to get help .

• Congratulations on getting rising star i made  it a few days ago.

Screenshot_20210217-034246.png

londonjarrell77

@megla Iโ€™ve only been at this since December.. But.. the fun and best way is to go through Walmart delivery Checklist and pick one ( unless it says to buy more than one) ( Campbells tomato soup 4 cans) of each available item that you know you eat or try or use , that saves you at least 40% or more and all the BOGOโ€™s and FREE And add it to your cart.. You get most of them the first go around.. but you will wonโ€™t always get everything you order. Itโ€™s also easier if you go into your Walmart app add everything to Cart , by looking back at your Ibotta app at Available Cash back items for Walmart . ( this could take a day or two so donโ€™t select a checkout time ,you do that in Ibotta)then close out Walmartโ€™s app.. and go into Walmart Grocery/Delivery through Ibotta and complete the Checkout process.. ๐Ÿ™‚.. 

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Why do you choose your checkout time in Ibotta?

After linking Ibotta to Walmart, I used the Chrome Extension for everything: selecting a pickup time, adding items, selecting substitutions and everything.

I know there is sometimes a bonus for setting up the order from Ibotta ($.50 to $1.00), but I don't have that now.  Why do it from my phone through Ibotta?

londonjarrell77

@mmoore01 Thatโ€™s what I was talking about.. I just called it Ibotta.. for short.. choosing the items part, is a different story.. because I was stating an easy way to flip back and forth from screen to screen from the Walmart app itself and the Ibotta extension because it will list just the items that Walmart has . And you can choose those when you shop online.

0 Likes

londonjarrell77

@mmoore01 I actually use my IPhone and a note phone that can be turned to a desk top screen. Because my laptop is screwy these days. But.. if itโ€™s easier for you guys to memorize all the items and the exact qualifications then go for it! I just like to make sure of everything. 

0 Likes