cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Save around book claim

Kimberlymarie34
Rewards Hunter

I bought a save around book over the weekend and there is a coupon in the book for $20 Welcome Bonus by using a code. I'm new to ibbota. How do I claim the welcome bonus and enter the code. Confused.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Save around book claim

What-Shot
Super Saver

That sounds like a bonus intended for someone who signs up for a new ibotta account. If you already have an ibotta account, my guess is that you would not be eligible. But....perhaps it's something I'm not familiar with (since I've never heard of a Save Around Book) and the next person to reply will know better.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

I don't know what a save around book is but any welcome bonus code (whether its a referral code from a user or code from facebook etc) needs to be added while you're signing up for ibotta. If you signed up to ibotta before you got this book you are not eligible for the bonus.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

That sounds like a bonus intended for someone who signs up for a new ibotta account. If you already have an ibotta account, my guess is that you would not be eligible. But....perhaps it's something I'm not familiar with (since I've never heard of a Save Around Book) and the next person to reply will know better.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

I don't know what a save around book is but any welcome bonus code (whether its a referral code from a user or code from facebook etc) needs to be added while you're signing up for ibotta. If you signed up to ibotta before you got this book you are not eligible for the bonus.

Solved! Go to solution

Jewelz1985
Shopper

There is a promo code button after u download the app