cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Saving Goal bonus

flowermom786
Rewards Hunter

For the Saving Goal bonus from last week, I completed it on the 8th, and it shows on the bonus page that I got the $5, but on the earnings page, it shows $0.00. 

Any help on this issue?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Saving Goal bonus

pascalemorganti

I contact Ibotta Support if I find I’m missing credit, bonus etc & they’ve always helped. Go under Help section from your profile on the App (not this community profile) You can search all kinds of questions but almost always I need to submit a request, from the top R part of the page hit the couple pink lines it will say SUBMIT REQUEST. 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

AwesomeMom
Rewards Hunter

From what I can tell, this is just to help you set a goal for the month. When you reach it, it counts as an offer toward your monthly level goal. Thete is NOT a cash incentive for it, which is why is says 0.00.

I chose $40 and received credit for reaching the goal.

Solved! Go to solution

pascalemorganti

I contact Ibotta Support if I find I’m missing credit, bonus etc & they’ve always helped. Go under Help section from your profile on the App (not this community profile) You can search all kinds of questions but almost always I need to submit a request, from the top R part of the page hit the couple pink lines it will say SUBMIT REQUEST. 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

pascalemorganti

@AwesomeMom you are correct. Sorry @flowermom786 I misunderstood the bonus you were referring to. Those ‘goals’ we picked were just goals like Awesomemom said, no bonus cash earned. However please know you can always submit requests like I wrote for missing credits, etc, 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@AwesomeMom 

I didn't realize that setting/acheiving a monthly saving goal would count as an item toward current bonuses. That's great to know! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Christie2
Rewards Guide

How do I set a saving goal?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Christie2  The only option (to my knowledge) is to click on the pop up screen when it appears on your app early in the month. Typically I disregard them because I was not aware that reaching your goal was of any value. But next time I get one (hopefully early March) I will click on it rather than disregard it. 

Solved! Go to solution

CouponCaroline
Deal Sharer

It's only a goal that we set ourselves to stay motivated. There's no money with it. 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@CouponCaroline 

I was aware there was no $$-incentive for it, but according to @AwesomeMom  it does count as an ITEM OFFER toward bonus levels. That's enough to lure in my participation! 

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

If all it does is gives me credit for 1-item toward my bonus level(s), I also will start doing it. I'm chipping away at Rising Star bonus, so every credited offer (regardless of cash incentive) is worth it to me!