cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shooting Star Bonus

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Mine showed up about a half hour after answering it. I got $10 for 17 offers. Definitely worth going after! This week’s WWB IS $3 for 8 offers. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Star Bonus just showed up $10/42 . At this time, not hopeful about fulfilling WWB  or ️ bonus 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

$10/42 💫 

I got a good start this morning by completing WW.  

0 Likes

SabrinasMom
Rewards Hunter

I got this also this morning. Supposedly, the reward will be credited with 24 hours. Nothing is showing yet.

0 Likes

Bingobongo
Rewards Hunter

The same thing happened to me! I answered correctly, got a congrats and then hit get started and it vanished. I can’t find a trace of it and almost thought I was crazy. There’s no email with any details either. 

0 Likes

Bingobongo
Rewards Hunter

Mine was also $7, how many offers did you have to complete? Mine hasn’t appeared yet. 

0 Likes

Bingobongo
Rewards Hunter

Looks like they are all different. I just now got my offer and completed it and it was only $7. Some people have to complete 41 or 42 offers and then someone only had to complete 16. Very rando

0 Likes

Shannonball4
Shopper

I use Ibotta constantly but nothing has showed up in my account for this bonus as of now.  

0 Likes

sexyeyes1499
Rewards Hunter

Got a message,  but it disappeared???

0 Likes

Kay1
Rewards Hunter
Mine told me that it would take 2 hours to show up in the app. It's been well over 2 hours and it's still not showing up for me. 🤷
0 Likes