cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shooting Star Bonus

Elyse37
Rewards Hunter

Yes. I noticed this too the other day. I did the word search and got the same results. It say it'd be in the account within 2 hours and that was yesterday and still haven't got it. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Log out, log in

0 Likes

west113
Shopper

I received the bonus but it doesn't indicate which offers to claim. It just says 16 unique offers. How can you collect the offers if you don't know which ones to collect. Thx

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@west113 

Any ibotta offer qualifies.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Maddie1980
Deal Sharer

@west113 

Any offer qualifies for the bonus.  I think when they say "unique" they mean "different" offers.

0 Likes

littlhvn
Rewards Hunter

I was showing a friend how to use ibotta so I closed the puzzle thinking I could go back to it later. Is there any way to get it back?

0 Likes

west113
Shopper

I sent a question to Ibotta but they did not answer my question correctly, so not sure if I am actually speaking with a live person. I have 2 bonuses, 1 for shooting star for $10 and 1 for Weekend Warrior for $5. I want to upload my receipt but am afraid my purchases will not be applied towards the $10 shooting star bonus. Do you know if these bonuses are stackable so that when I upload my receipt, the purchases will be applied to both bonuses. If not how can I make sure my receipt will be applied to the higher priced bonus. Thx

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@west113 

Yes, conpleting a qualifying offer applies to all active bonuses.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

da5tassassin
Deal Sharer

I twice received a notification on my phone for the word search and each time I opened it nothing was there. And Ibotta stopped replying to me about it. I hope this isn’t an ongoing issue for me with bonus’. It’s how I maximize my rebates 😞