cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Skyy Vodka bonus available but product not available for redemption

Dagreatx
Rewards Hunter

I have bonus available for Skyy vodka if purchased and redeemed 4 times however theres no actual redemption offer available for Skyy vodka. I’ve purchased and redeemed 3 times and it’s always added the offer back to my account but for some reason the offer has never come back. 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Skyy Vodka bonus available but product not available for redemption

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Sorry you're not getting what you expected. Were there any other offers that qualified for the Skyy vodka bonus? It should say on the bonus information page. If so, try one of those products. This is not to say the Skyy vodka offer won't be back. That could still be a possibility. Good luck and And Bottoms Up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Sorry you're not getting what you expected. Were there any other offers that qualified for the Skyy vodka bonus? It should say on the bonus information page. If so, try one of those products. This is not to say the Skyy vodka offer won't be back. That could still be a possibility. Good luck and And Bottoms Up!

Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I'd  also like to add that in regards to the Skyy vodka bonus specifically, you could have purchased more than one at the same time and gotten credit for each one toward the bonus, even those on the same receipt since the bonus offer didn'tstate they had to be different receipts to qualify. Seeing as the Skyy vodka offer was limit 3, then you could have purchased up to 3 each time and gotten credit for 3 toward the bonus each time as well as toward the Skyy offer. However, I have no idea how or if the quantity you buy each time affects if or how often an offer returns to your gallery. Hope this made sense and was helpful.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dagreatx 

This happens quite often.  There are times the bonus expires and there are no longer any available purchases for that bonus.   The bonuses have different expiration dates than the offers usually, and sometimes product offers expire earlier than anticipated due to demand.  Perhaps the offer returns and perhaps it does not.  This is why I never count on product bonuses.   If I get them, I reckon it is a bonus.  

The only thing you can do is keep checking to see if your offer comes back before the bonus expires.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Is this bonus still available for you? I can’t find it. Usually I’ll see it in expired or somewhere, but it just *poof* disappeared lol

0 Likes