cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snowflake Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I’ve completed Snowflake Bonus this am ! 

10 Replies

Re: Snowflake Bonus

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Wow! That was quick. Did you find any good deals?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  Wow!  What was your total spend after coupons, rebates, and bonuses?

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

You are on a roll keep on rocking!😀 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I don’t keep track, I just  “play the numbers game basically. I bought GC  $100 TOPGOLF 2 $50 transactions Under Armour,Converse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Walmart,HSN,Starbucks,Carters, Too-Faced Cosmetics,online shopping.These all count as rebates , so approximately 20 transactions . I also got bonus rewards from Bank of America on 2 of these because I’m platinum rewards client. I buy my WM items w WM gift cards & also pay for WM groceries w ibotta earnings 

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

That's great and very fast. I am not even close..... haven't had much time to shop this week as I have been making Christmas gifts for my kid's teachers. Maybe next week I can complete the Snowflake bonus.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

I completed ❄️ yesterday, and I completed 52/140 of the M&B. I'm hoping to receive a MWWB tomorrow morning. Planning another trip to Yankee candle store I got me another coupon for $30 off $60 on regular priced items.  That will be a 50% savings plus 8% rebate on Yankee Candle GC est. $2.64, and 10% off for military discount. My estimated OOP should not exceed $24.00. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Wow you guys are awesome. I thought I did good yesterday by receiving 29 Ibotta offers. My pre-coupon total was $335.16 and oop was $112.95. I will post some deals later today.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Just completed buying candles at Yankee candle store. All went as I planned total IR for GC was $2.48 now, I'm 62/140 M&B on my to $45.00.  When I cash on the $45.00 M&B I will have earned $5K in lifetime Ibotta earnings..

Natalie7626
Deal Sharer

Nice! I completed it as well and I did 81/140 offers.

PD about $350 for everything got back about $200

Im happy 😁