cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split the Pot bonus

Loloward
Shopper

Does anyone know what’s going on with the STP Bonus? I know that it ended on the 22nd because I was just 12 hours shy of meeting it (I referred so many people and they all redeemed offers the next morning) 🤦‍♀️ Anyways, now I see I have 2/3 referrals and the dates are for 6/16-7/10? My questions are does anyone know why they extended it? and if I’ve gotten the $10 bonus in the past few days for more than 3 people why does it only say I have 2?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Split the Pot bonus

Teamshaw
Saver

Wow. Just wow. After seeing your post I went and looked at my bonus and sure enough it’s extended until 7/10. I busted my tail and referred 3 by the deadline (I actually referred more than 3 but only got credit for 3) so while I’m happy you get a second shot at hitting it I’m HIGHLY frustrated that now I’m going to have to split the pot with more people. How is that fair, Ibotta?! Also I’m seeing that instead of paying out this bonus in late June it’ll now be late July. 🤬

@LaraL Please share my disappointment about this promo to the higher ups. 

Loloward
Shopper

Omg! I actually stayed up working on it until it said “2 hours left” in the app and got so many sign ups but most of them didn’t redeem an offer until the next morning. I was so upset I had missed the deadline but knew it is just the nature of the beast. If I had gotten it and then it was extended, I would be upset like you! I mean, I hope they can get my straightened out so I have my entry because I definitely have had more than 3 since 6/10, but I totally get your frustration. 😔

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm not tracking with this bonus in particular,  but for my other bonuses it is necessary for me to clear cache in the ibotta app in order to update my bonus stats.

Hope this helps.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Teamshaw
Saver

@What-Shot how do you clear cache in the app? 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Teamshaw: This is how I "clear cache" from my Samsung Smartphone:

• go to the settings
  • Select apps
  • Select ibotta
  • Select storage
  • Tap "CLEAR CACHE"

Note: It's NOT necessary to DELETE cache.

Close settings,  reopen ibotta.

Hope this helps.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (1)

cholcomb123
Shopper

Hello, did you ever receive anything for the “split the Pot” bonus? Just curious because I never did.

Thank You!

0 Likes