cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Spring Bonus text

poeticmuse
Saver

YAY! I finally got a text and it said click for a $2 $5 or $10 bonus. I got the $5 for 3! Stacking it with my  weekend $5 for 15! 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Spring Bonus text

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I did not get the Spring Bonus.  If it requires THREE online orders, then you still need one more.

As they say, timing is everything.  You must place the orders after the bonus appears.  Even if you didn't pick them up until after the bonus was added, it is based on when you placed the order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I got the Text also, but when I click the Text, all it does is open the Ibotta app.  Nothing more.  I have tried several times and it doesn't add a new bonus, as far as I can see.

I guess I am stuck with my $1 for 8 bonus.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

poeticmuse
Saver

That is weird. Mine went to “Earn More” and it said it would show up in a couple of hours. But a pic popped up with the amount. Maybe it will come up. My boyfriend didn’t get a text. 

Solved! Go to solution

poeticmuse
Saver

I am so confused. I bought two separate Gap (Old Navy) items and got the $10 Gap bonus plus my Spring bonus ($5 for 3 online offers). Does the Gap bonus count as an offer??

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I did not get the Spring Bonus.  If it requires THREE online orders, then you still need one more.

As they say, timing is everything.  You must place the orders after the bonus appears.  Even if you didn't pick them up until after the bonus was added, it is based on when you placed the order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

poeticmuse
Saver

@mmoore01 I already got the money in my account. BUT I went ahead and did a Walgreens order just to be safe. I needed some more for another bonus anyway! I got the Deal of the Day.