cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Spring Saver Bonus Offer

Wright100
Rewards Hunter

Can anyone provide clarification on the spring safer bonus where you have to complete 3 online offers?  Can this be done by selecting any if the offers under target online and then ordering for store pickup?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Spring Saver Bonus Offer

Dana
Deal Expert

Right online macys etc you get a percentage back of your total not indivdual items. Check the fine print some websites you can only buy from certain categories to get the cash back and can take up to 90 days to get credit. If you buy in the bonus time frame once it goes through it will count for the bonus even though it may be expired.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

No it's for online purchases only like macys the childrens place etc it's not valid on grocery pick up and delivery. It's stated in the fine print.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wright100
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the reply.  I did see that in the fine print but I guess I'm still confused.  The places like macys and children's place don't usually have offers right?  It's just a cashback portal.  Same with Lowes and home depot that I just checked.  Places like Walgreens have online offers but that still feels like it's a grocery item.

Solved! Go to solution

Wright100
Rewards Hunter

I just saw the way to select online shopping as a category.  So it definitely looks like all cashback essentially.  But I guess they technically are any item offers?  So it's really just 3 purchases using their cashback portal in the app?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Right online macys etc you get a percentage back of your total not indivdual items. Check the fine print some websites you can only buy from certain categories to get the cash back and can take up to 90 days to get credit. If you buy in the bonus time frame once it goes through it will count for the bonus even though it may be expired.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wright100
Rewards Hunter

Makes sense.  Thanks for the replies.

0 Likes