8 Replies

Re: Spring saver bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

All bonuses and rebates are random not everyone gets the same

jbates0018
Rewards Hunter

I got this bonus, but I am still a somewhat newbie and wondering what you have to buy, or how to redeem this bonus. I made a online purchase the other day thru walmart, and it is linked, but I wasn't credited. Any help is appreciated.

Crystal

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@jbates0018  read the fine print it's for online purchases only macys, the childrens place etc. grocery pick up and delivery do not count. you need to make 3 purchases at online stores. Which ever you pick read the fine print some only have certain categories that give cash back. After your orders go through they will count for the bonus some can take up to 90 days.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Pedwards1  I didn't get it either. 

0 Likes

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

I got this bonus.  You can’t order from Walmart grocery pick up, but you can order and pick up at the store.  When you go to the offers at Walmart via Ibotta you’ll see categories like health and beauty or automotive.  I placed three separate orders (which I’m sure they loved me for).  One was epsom salt, one was Irish spring body wash and the last was a bottle of 5w-30 oil. All were available at the store so I was able to pick them up there.  I got the $5, maybe 15 cents for all items and also there was a rebate for the Irish spring.  I hope this helps. 

jbates0018
Rewards Hunter

Ok I have made 4 separate WM online purchase in the last week and I still have not got it. I am also not exactly sure what you are meaning by your statement of "When you go to the offers at Walmart via Ibotta you’ll see categories like health and beauty or automotive". How do I get to this? Is this where I need to make my purchase thru?

0 Likes

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

36B059C3-47D5-48DF-9A70-FE06ED363A2C.png

A7816FB2-123C-42DF-A208-973ED3FD06D2.png

9072AC77-FB49-42C3-B7BA-8D78A530B7F3.png

0 Likes

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

@jbates0018  I posted some photos of what to look for.  On Home Screen choose online shopping and that will take you to all the places you can shop online.  Choose Walmart.  Then the following screens shots are what you should see. So pick a category and push “shop”. This will take you to that category and you can order anything within that.  Hope this helps. 

0 Likes