cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sunflower bonus

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki Thank you for clarifying for me. Sounds like we have two separate issues going on then. Yours is definitely crazier having some items from one receipt, but not others credit the SB. Technology is a glitch filled beast! I won't shop again until Thursday, so I'm going to wait to take action. I'm holding out hope that things will correct themselves. I already have a ticket open from the BBB where I never got credit for my online purchase at Walmart (I shopped in the correct categories) so I hate to muddy the waters with anything else right now. Good luck! I have faith that the powers that be will make things right for you!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki Someone from the Care team responded to me saying they would get you taken care of. Did they reply to your ticket yet?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL   Not yet… I’ll keep checking though. 😉

cjwoody
Super Saver

🌻  Finally finished the Sunflower Bonus.  My 42 offers came to $16.14 MM after tax.  My bonuses earned along the way came to $19.50 (WW $5.00, MWMM $1.00, WW $3.00, Sunflower $10.00, Level 1 $0.50), which brought my overall round to $35.64 MM to put toward non-Ibotta groceries.

Would love to hear how y’all did!

TXbelle
Super Saver

@cjwoody , Wowsers, you did fabulous! 

I finished my September Sunflower bonus and my WW yesterday. I redeemed 47 offers from 9/2 to 9/11. My net out of pocket was $3.59.  I didn't add any of my Kroger cash back that was used to buy stuff but I have $6.30 on my Kroger cb acct that I did subtract from my spent list. I'm very pleased with my results. I didn't complete one mwmm as it was only a dollar and I thought I'd wait to see if I got something better, which I did. Doing an actual analysis puts in perspective how Ibotta is working for us. I don't use any other apps but coupons.com and my grocery store apps. I really enjoy the planning and organizing my shopping; and I like the thrill of the hunt, especially when I snag a unicorn. I think that's worth a few bucks...

You have inspired me to try to make my next haul a true money maker. Keep up the good work!!!

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

UGH UGH UGH!  This probably serves me right for waiting till the last minute to finish a bonus.  But I did not expect to get close to this one and when I did I decided to go for it last minute with a Wal Mart pick up order placed yesterday.  I needed 9 more offers so I placed an order containing 17.  if you guessed that my store was out of all but 6 of those items you would be correct.  Shop and Learn I suppose, I will try not to wait till the last minute again.  lol

0 Likes