cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

not only WWB, but a Climb Bonus . Check homepage!!!

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Surprise!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   No climb bonus for me and $1/10 WW - 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

$3/15 WW & $5/21 Climb Bonus for me

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   You aren't done yet - get out there!  have fun!

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I just recieved $1/10 WW and the the climb $5/21. Oh boy....have to turn shopping wheels on. I actually need quite a few things as I haven't shopped much at all for a bit so I should be able to make both no prob

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  @Donna2  I don’t know … I did make MWMW w very little effort, I was under the impression there were to be no bonuses this weekend….

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I was counting on getting some sort of bonus that would help me stock a few things up.im thinking about starting at Walgreens to do the Gillette deal, and then use my $4RR from that to use towards their sale BOGO oscar meyer bacon. I'd end up with free Gillette and the bacon costing about 2.50 per package which isn't bad for bacon. I don't have the FAOs on bacon What innocent words have been **bleeped** out of your posts? I'm not a walgreens expert so in my head the deal for both works great but when I'm actually at the register can be a whole different story lol

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I got the Climb bonus $5.00 for 21 offers, with another $3 bonus after I complete it.

I also got the Weekend Warrior  - $3.00 for 15 offers.

Both bonuses didn't show up until 11 am Eastern Time. 

I wish they came in at 6 am.  It would make it easier to plan.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Still nada for me

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  I believe Lara posted no bonus on 6/24.  Which would make sense since the 3part bonus runs until next Sunday. 

@FelskyNY  Have you logged out of the app?  I kept force closing the app this morning, and clearing cache as well as restarting my phone.  But my Midweek was just stuck on the home page 'expiring now'.  Finally logged out and when I logged back in, there was the Climb &  Weekend Warrior bonuses.  

0 Likes