Surprised by my MWMM: Feb 22

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

20210222_082307.jpg

10 Replies

Re: Surprised by new MWMM: Feb 21

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I have the same $3/15. That's not bad at all! I have 19 more to go for the $10 so should be able to get er done! On the other hand, my level 4 came in at $2 for 40....not feeling the love on that one

Re: Surprised by new MWMM: Feb 21

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Donna2Sounds as tho we're running about the same. I have 10 to complete my FebFunds $10 bonus.

I also received that whopping level-4: $2/40. What a DOWNER!!! Typically I don't put much effort into the monthly level-bonuses anyway, but seems they should get sweeter as we rise.

Also completed my Rising Star yesterday, so now I'm chipping away at my Becoming an ICON level.

Re: Surprised by my MWMM: Feb 22

What-Shot
Super Saver

$1 / 15. Nuttin' to brag about. Nuttin' to strive for. But still have 9 offers to check off on my FFB ($10) so we'll see what unfolds!

Happy Ibotta-ing!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$5/15 - but it's been a rough month - I'm still tracking on Feb level 2 - and not much time in between.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot @Ibotta-Addict I'm hoping some.of the things I picked up yesterday reset so I can just rinse and repeat lol. Bic razors was a big o e for me yesterday, and more of the colgate swish from target. I did also pickup some of those knudsen cottage cheese doubles. They are $1 each at Walmart and has ,50 Ibotta on each, and if you buy 10, an additional 1.25 bonus .aking them .33 each. I like them for a snack with crackers of some sorts, and my 2year old granddaughter loves them!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

My stats: 

MWMM: $3/8 (I’m at 7)

Feb Level 4: $2/40 (I’m at 21)

Icon: $40/90 (I’m at 16)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  You certainly have been busy - you are at 7 already????!!!!  that's great!

Sandyb75
Saver

Hey 👋🏼 

I received $1/15 but it’s ok. I have another 16 offers to go to finish the February bonus $10/36. 
thx

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I went to Walmart this morning before I even knew about the bonus! I’ve been scoring with my stores beauty clearance bins and now I’ve gotten into a habit of getting whatever royal rice is $1.50 back lol. 

0 Likes