Swish Bonus

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Check your offersCheck your offers

23 Replies

Re: Swish Bonus

kynuna
Core Shopper

I saw this while searching new offers. I added it just minutes ago, so it’s not in my bonuses yet

My bonus arrived after about 20 minutes; $5/24 ending 3/30/22

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I saw it on Facebook - just search the word SWISH and add the offer, and hopefully we'll get a bonus within 2 hours. 

Re: Swish Bonus $5/24

123Save
Deal Ambassador

It took 9 mins to appear in my iOS app. $5 bonus for 24 offers. Must complete by end of day Tuesday, March 29, 2022.

7FB9FC3E-391F-4055-995F-EE07D6A20091.jpeg

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

Found it while perusing my galleries for offers. I have a wwb of $5/15 thinking I might not find enough deals to complete.  NOW, I also have a $5/24 Swish bonus stack. I think I will double down for a $10/24. Ibotta,  gotta love 'em.😁

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

My swish is 5/24 not too excited however it will stack with the biweekly bonuses. However still not too outrageous.

Screenshot_20220324-092346_Ibotta.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

$5/18 ww, $5/24 swish.  These bonus are getting harder to complete with a lack of good offers.  What's there is either very old, too expensive or just not things I use.  

mmoore01
Deal Master

I got $5/24 offers for the Swish Bonus.

I like the way they rolled out this bonus verses the pop up screen when you aren't expecting it.  I can't tell you how many times I closed the window to do something else, not knowing it was for a new bonus.  Then it took some effort to get the bonus window to pop up again.

Hopefully, Ibotta will roll out some new offers.  If you have the filter function in your app, selecting all offers for Walmart shows 570+ offers.  I can remember when Walmart had over 1000 offers, so they have a long way to go.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Swish Bonus just came through . 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

$5/15 offers.

Doubt I will make it., but I am in better shape than most of you 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"