cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking long time to receive credits

mattinglycs
Rewards Hunter

Anyone else’s credits taking longer than usual to receive? I have 2 in-store pending right now, one of which has been over 48 hours already. It never takes this long to receive my credits but I like to see my bonuses update so I know how much more I need to redeem before they expire.😕

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Taking long time to receive credits

What-Shot
Super Saver

I agree it's a bummer when receipts are slower than expected.  I have had that upon occasion with both Sprouts and Whole Foods.  If it does not clear within 72 hours, I sometimes submit a ticket because on a number of occasions I have had receipts at the aforementioned stores get stuck in pending mode.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mattinglycs   depends if accounts are linked , Target especially, however if unlinked account, 1-2 hrs 

0 Likes

Nicole1994
Shopper

I did mines Thursday and I haven’t received anything yet. This my first time doing this I was excited at first but now I’m like wondering now. 😔

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Core Shopper

I noticed that some stores do take longer for the offers redeemed to be credited. Weis is a loyalty card only store and there are a few times that it has taken 2-3 days before credit was given. Walmart is the only store for me that credit is given within an hour. Most stores I shop in take up to 48 hours before I get credit. Carters is the worst. I ordered off Ibotta site in the summer and I am still waiting for the credit to come in. I received the items within a week of ordering and I still haven't received money back from that purchase. Some places just take longer than others.

0 Likes