cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target receipts taking longer to process.

educatorlady77
Shopper

So I submitted a receipt yesterday with 11 different rebates on it to Target. It was pending, I opened Ibotta to check it again today and it has completely disappeared. I submit it again, only to realize the off the rebates are no longer available. I don't understand why it is taking so long. I've never had this happen with my receipt submissions. Any suggestions? 

4 Replies

Re: Target receipts taking longer to process.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@educatorlady77 

See thread Target receipts has encountered some issues.  

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

educatorlady77
Shopper

I'm not sure what thread you are referring to. I am new to this community and there are a lot of links from what I can tell discussing Target. But none specifically talking about receipt submissions unless I'm looking in the wrong place. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@educatorlady77

Welcome. Check this out if you have not already.

Store name not on receipt 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@educatorlady77I had this exact issue happen with my Winn Dixie receipt yesterday.  I had 7 offers verified.  Normally my receipts go to pending (under the bell notification on the home page of the app), but it wasn't there.  I thought my receipt did not go through, so I tried to upload again only to find out that the offers were missing.  Confused, I then checked "My Account" and underneath pending was the amount I had submitted for Winn Dixie.  From there I clicked and the receipt and offers were correct that I selected.  The credit popped up early this morning (I saw the notification on my phone from Ibotta when my alarm went off at 6:30... I was ticked.. my youngest finished school already LOL wanted to sleep in for a change) 

Anyway, if you haven't gotten credit yet, check that spot to see if the pending amount is there.  Give it time, I usually (im)patiently wait 5 days before shooting off a ticket.  Just when I'm all set to send one, bing, the receipt clears!

0 Likes