cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Green vs. Team Pink

Saipan
Super Saver

Equipo Verde vs. Equipo Rosado

I had been wondering when the next group/teams event would be. For those newer, there was an event in 2019 and similar event in 2020.

A big difference though was that this community didn't exist for either of those. Unless you belonged to an online community somewhere, you had no idea what was going on until an email came out or checked the standings online somewhere. Nothing was close to real time or even any kind of time 😆. But that made it all the more enjoyable. 

So it is fitting that "The Big Game Event" is based on activity in and around the community. I enjoy a good challenge, so am looking forward to supporting "my side" during the next few weeks.

If I recall we were split into 4 teams. I don't want to elaborate too much, but again peace ✌️ to my team from then. 

Screenshot_20210922-155937_Ibotta.jpg

This event was designed a little different. Teams were split between sun and fun themed names (ex. Beachball team, Sandpale Team, etc...). I think I was on the Beachball Team, hence the icon below. Probably several remember this event. 

* There was no real 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, but I think Beachball topped the list. 

Screenshot_20210922-160458_Ibotta.jpg

Sooo, I wish luck to all in The Big Game Event (El Gran Evento del Juego). 

15 Replies

Re: Team Green vs. Team Pink

Saipan
Super Saver

And peace to everyone else too that participated in the past events.

somecreative
Core Shopper

Was just going to post “yay, I’m team pink… And I have no idea what that means lol“

I do not understand what we are supposed to do. 

Saipan
Super Saver

@somecreative

In this post: 

Big Game | Community Championship

You can find the following chart. Completing these tasks earn points for your team.

Screenshot_20220119-143543.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-143534.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-143520.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-143507.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-143159.jpg

somecreative
Core Shopper

Thank you!

Saipan
Super Saver

No problem, you are welcome. 

CR75007
Rewards Hunter

Thanks so much for this info!

Team Green newbie here 😉

Saipan
Super Saver

@CR75007

Sure, you are welcome. Good luck.

wvgirl64
Deal Sharer

Click of the touch down logo on home page. Explains everything there. Gives you a list of things you can do and gives you access to free items. 

Kfegan
Rewards Hunter

How do the teams work? What do I need to do? I am on the Green Team. Am super confused. Thanks in advance for any and all help