cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamates have to be a referral? Confused

Pleatherd
Shopper

I'm so confused about teammates.  I don't see how to add anyone.  The only option is to refer new.  Is this what works? Thanks!

friends.  https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=nirdrpc

Tags (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Teamates have to be a referral? Confused

Mizzladykey
Shopper

I think so. I believe they need to fix that. If I start a new job and my coworker has it I should be able to add them

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Your facebook friends are you team and it's not working go find the pinned post march teammates 2021 in the deals forum that is the only place to add team stuff no where else it clogs up the feed. @ScottyS  another team post

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@Dana  You may want to send your delete requests to @LaraL . It doesn't look like @ScottyS  has been responding. There is a ton of crap on this forum that really needs to be cleaned off. I hope someone can clean up this feed sometime soon. It's just getting real cluttered up. I suggest we delete everything right now and just start with a fresh clean community forum. Thanks

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm going to leave this thread for the time being as I plan on making a whole section where these kinds of conversations can occur, at which point I'll move this thread into that section.

The March 2021 Teammates thread is still the best place to go for answers to your question and finding teammates to join. You can find that here.

I'll have a solution for the new Teammates section this week.

0 Likes

Amgooden
Shopper

Wonderful news! Also make sure it includes details about gaining new team members WITHOUT having to use Facebook. I'm not interested in having to go that platform for Ibotta. Thanks!!

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The new section will have the most important information pinned to the top (guides to help with what you mentioned and others), so that should address that concern. I'll post more information once I have more to share.