cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving $10 bonus

kdicaterino
Rewards Hunter

When I did my online grocery order last night there was a $10 Thanksgiving bonus for redeeming 30 offers by 11/22. Groceries have been delivered and I got notice that I received a $5 weekend warrior bonus but there is nothing about the $10 bonus either having received it or it even being available anymore... where did it go? and how do I get it? half of what I bought was to help me finish this bonus.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Thanksgiving $10 bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

The Give Thanks bonus expired on Sunday night, early Monday morning, depending on where in the US you live.

However, Walmart orders should give credit based on when you placed the order, not when you picked it up or when it was delivered.

There was no Weekend Warrior bonus this past weekend.  There was a Midweek Harvest bonus that started this morning.  It sounds like Ibotta gave you credit for todays bonus instead of last night's.

You should open a request to get this straightened out.  Go to Account, then Help.  Submit a Request is at the top of the page.

Please note that it could take 2-3 days to get a response from Ibotta Care..

jaredmalik
Deal Sharer

I hope you get it or you’ve been Victim of false advertisement 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@jaredmalik  - Welcome to the Ibotta Community

Patience, grasshopper.  

Ibotta will correct the issue and make it right.  They always do, but you may have to wait a few days to get it resolved.