cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Hike Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@poeticmuse  I'm sorry, I had DM'd Donna - not you - but I'm glad you got the Bonus offer. 

what's your store of choice?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I went to a different Walmart tonight in order to complete the Hike Bonus. I was so disappointed! I needed 13 to finish the level 3 bonus, and 24 to complete the Hike bonus. So I went with list in hand with over 40 items listed in order of costs and/or importance to me. I gave up after 1.5 hrs of searching completing only 15 offers. It was the worst selection I have ever experienced. I had 2 different string cheeses,  3 kinds of yogurts and at least 5 candies and left with none!! Zero, zilch, nada. There were literally 25 items on my list that they did not even carry and I have bought all these items at other Walmart’s in my area. And it was a super center!! I am talking Kraft, Fage, Kind, Toffifay, Vaseline, etc. oh well, I did finish the level 3 but had to buy things I really didn’t want to in order to not waste a trip. I guess another trip on Saturday to finish this bonus, but don’t know if that will give me enough time to complete the other 2 bonuses before leaving for Christmas vacation 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 I had the same experience at the WM I go to today as well. Many of the items I know they usually have stocked were not there. It was frustrating so I went to another WM neighbor hood market and it was the same thing. Not just the items I was trying to purchase were empty spots on the shelf but overall in general both stores didn't look like they had been replenished for a couple days. I was able to still complete my hike bonus but did it with a few other items that were not on my list that I had planned for. WM trucks running slower maybe...who knows. I have the sled bonus know and need just 10 items for $3 bonus so I'm going g to try one other WM thats not to far to see if I can get the rest of the items I had on my list.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2 @Janet1964   I truly feel your pain.  It gets so frustrating when you plan a list double of what you need to only find a few items.  Maybe try searching on the app if the products are in stock?  That's what I did the last few times and ended up at a Walmart Grocery instead.

Not sure what products you use - but if you use Advil (stack w/ a printable paper coupon and Shopkick)

ALL and Snuggle - I know you've done it already.

Scotties were a decent deal if you had the paper coupon - I did both the triple soft and the regular, bought 2 of each

Renuzit - but really - even I say NO at this point.

I could never find the Pure Leaf or the Mt. Dew.

People are posting they are combining Afrin coupon with Shopkick and Ibotta (I think)

Trident - 3 different kinds are BOGO

Cottonelle wipes and TP (if you can find it) - and there was a wipes 1400 pts on Fetch.

Sargento snack bites if you have the coupon (or the peelie)

I'm sure you are both aware of what I posted.  Let us know!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I ended up completing the bonus today, buying wine, cheeses, chocolates for holidays.Also bought Dollar Club shaving starte kits,ice teas& herbal teas.Ibotta rebates for all. I don’t clip coupons,so I don’t get to stack& very rarely do I  see peelies & hang tags here in my area of FL. I wish we had a Shoprite or Kroger .The prices  a the community post  are cheaper. than Publix, Fresh Market,Sprouts 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 You’re way ahead of me, I need 8 more for the Hike.  Holiday shopping is adding up steadily, so I think I can finish this one.  Are you going for the 🛷? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  ,probably not... I’m heading to  Fort Myers Beach for 5 day getaway... 3 hr drive 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 Your trip sounds nice.  I hope the Red Tide stays away. 

0 Likes