Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

There’s a new one!

C799BB4A-D396-4715-AF0E-A4ECE110C9C6.png

27 Replies

Re: The Hike Bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

Technically 2 new ones. You get another one if you finish this bonus. Most likely 3 the last hike bonus was in 3 parts.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dana You are correct.  I’m not sure how many I will complete, but I think I can make the first one work for us.  Either way it’s nice to have new bonuses to factor in on shopping plans!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I haven't gotten it yet - fingers crossed.

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  they come out at 9am if you didn't get it then they might not of given it to you. Try to uninstall and reinstall see if it shows up if not then you didn't get it. I have $5 for 14.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana$5 for 14 is great, I'm seeing a lot of $5 for 24

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Yes it is but I'm not going to chase it.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY Hopefully, not getting this one is an isolated event.  Even though we know we don’t get all the bonuses; it sure is disappointing when it happens to you. Good luck 🍀 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  - Thanks for you understanding LOL.  Maybe my Dad is looking down and telling me to stay home a little. A good friend of mine has been getting lousy bonuses lately so I'm glad she'll get a chance for a little redemption.  

@DanaI know you don't chase bonuses - but 14 is easier to get to than 24, whether or not you are chasing them.  I guess I can go to Shoprite now and do my shopping that I was putting off. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

The rest of the story...

3A8D5F87-4F4A-4EA3-83FA-0A844210F5ED.pngAFA1AD8E-FBF1-484D-ACB6-DE0818B0E1F4.png

0 Likes