cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The rising star bonus

Robinjean2018
Shopper

Hi!!! I feel as if this rising star bonus should be worth more then $10... anyone else? We’ve done less claims for that kind of money. This is a big one where we have to have a lot of rebates compared to other bonuses. Just a thought! 🤗

3 Replies

Re: The rising star bonus

Alc1969
Rewards Hunter

Is anyone having problems getting credit for the rising star bonus? I’ve gotten no credit on it since the first of February. I just realized it. Am sending a email to Ibotta. I’ve been at 53 of 110 offers since February, and I’ve redeemed at least 40 more offers!!

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Alc1969That has to terribly frustrating! I didn't have any problems with getting credits. 

Do you have accounts linked with Ibotta? Seems there's more issues with linking and getting credit sometimes, going by others posts here in community. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Alc1969   I haven’t had any issues getting bonus credits once offers clear but I do upload all my receipts manually. 
I've had very good experiences with Ibotta customer service. They’re usually very quick to respond and very helpful. Hope your issue is resolved quickly.