cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The road to $1 billion bonuses!!!

MerSadie
Saver

Great job Ibotta with that much cash back!  Sounds like lots of good bonus fun!! I am excited!!!

Screenshot_20210503-131052.jpg

34 Replies

Re: The road to $1 billion bonuses!!!

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It's something we're pretty excited about internally, and I think savers will like what comes along with it.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Super excited!!!  Got on the road today with MWMM....8 rebates for $3...5 more to complete level 1!  May is starting out strong!  Wooo hooo!!  Let’s get $1 Billion! 🎉💰

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Let’s do it in May!!

Aurke
Rewards Hunter

I have tried over 2 dozen times to sign up for text alerts. I have reached out 5 times to try and find a fix because I keep missing out on bonuses when the text alerts and involved. How can I get them to work for me? I even tried putting my husband phone number in, hoping I can get these bonuses. Any advice?

LaraL
Community Manager

Honestly I would submit a ticket with our Care team so they can investigate it. A lot of the times when that happens there's an old phone number or something else attached that needs to be manually swapped out, and they can do it for you @Aurke

Tromblyb
Rewards Hunter

I saw the pop up, but I don’t have any bonuses. Is there a way to re-trigger it?? I make purchases weekly anyway, so this is an ideal bonus!

LaraL
Community Manager

There shouldn't be any bonuses yet, it's just to let you know what's going on.

Tromblyb
Rewards Hunter

I saw some people on Facebook getting $0.15 if they redeem a rebate? Is that for something different? 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I keep checking my app looking for a new bonus.😃

I did my part today to get to a billion dollars-- bought 5 offers! They're only going to MWMM and level 1 but I don't mind. Kinda gives us something to anticipate.