cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique offers

Niko
Rewards Hunter

I received a seasonal bonus that’s needs 15 unique offers.  Can the 15 be from multiple stores such as a combination of Walmart, Target etc or do the offers need to be from one store only?  Thank you b 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Unique offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Niko 

They can be across any store listed in the details of each of the particular product.

What bonus would require 15 unique offers?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@Rickibotta  Like you, I was surprised with the “unique offers”. But I did check our Midweek Harvest: 

Here comes the harvest! Redeem 18 offers and earn $5.00.

How to complete this bonus:
• Redeem 18 unique offers
• Eligible offers that are pending for cash when this bonus expires will still count towards the bonus. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rema @Niko 

This is just one of the two regular weekly bonuses we get each week.  This one is typically called the Mid Week Money Maker (MWMM) bonus from Monday morning until Wednesday night.  Then there is the Weekend Warrior Bonus WWB) that is from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Anyway, around holidays or during big promotions, they deviate slightly the bonus name.  

Anyway, yet you can  fulfill any offers to reach the 15.   You can even use the any receipt bonus or any of the any brand bonuses as well to couny towards the 15 items.  And they can be at any participating store for each offer.  If you redeem a particular offer and it resets (becomes active again), redeeming that offer a second time counts again.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Just to be clear, if the offer allows you to buy more than one, buying more than one will only count as one for the bonus.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

He means buying more than one of the same product on the same receipt will only count as one.  If it resets and you buy it a second time, when it does, that also counts..