cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Vitamin sea bonus

KM06
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula How many offers do you need?  My bonus requires 95 offers so maybe that is why all items count towards it.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula Exactly! This seems like a major case of YMMV. From the images that have been posted, it looks like the “counting multiple redemptions on a receipt” is applicable to those with the highest redemption requirements (95), but perhaps not those with lower. Mine is 75, and retains the original “Offers redeemed more than once on a receipt will only count 1x towards the bonus” language.

Unless the new terms are slowly rolling out to everyone, it’s likely that they’re experimenting again, and we’re in different test groups. I wouldn’t want anyone to run out buying 5 of everything, thinking they’re all going to count, and then discovering they’re still in the “counts 1x only” group, based on their specific bonus. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@KM06 @SoCalHal My Vitamin Sea Bonus is $16/75.  I have seen a variety of posts without the multiple redemption exclusion, some with a lower offer requirement. @SoCalHal  I think your test group theory is likely.

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

Check your Bonus terms, mine literally just changed.

0 Likes

Dean

Maybe I should just sit on my weekend receipts for a while. I’ve got the 1x redemption wording. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20220717-144608_Ibotta.jpg

 My rules are the same as always.  I hope it is an experiment that will make the cut for the BIG bonuses. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

A9A45D90-C438-4695-9ADE-C8B41BCB8ABB.jpeg

0 Likes

da5tassassin
Deal Sharer

That’s excessive! I got the $16/31 and am hoping to make to the store tonight to make my WWB so I’m halfway there 🤦🏻‍♀️

0 Likes

Moonnavigator
Deal Sharer

$16/67 for me. 

0 Likes

da5tassassin
Deal Sharer

Ouch!

0 Likes