cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Vitamin sea bonus

Poling19
Shopper

I’m so confused, mine was only 38 offers for $16, is everyone’s different? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Poling19  Yes!  From your profile I assume you haven’t been an active “spender”!

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 Not technically 90+, since mine was $16/84, but I thought I'd weigh in since I'd NEVER normally even CONSIDER pursuing a bonus that high.

I actually really like multiples counting!

It definitely had an impact on my purchasing behavior. I normally split purchases up in hopes of offers refreshing. Some things I will buy the max, but many times when doing filler offers, I will ring up a lot of single item purchases (since reset times can vary). I found myself doing that significantly less over the past few weeks. In fact, for many purchases, I redeemed as close to max quantity as I could in order to make better use of each refresh.

I actually dismissed the big bonus initially, so I wasn't even fully "chasing" the bonus until the last 4-5 days when I saw how close I already was to completing it (54/84) and realized that with my current shopping plans I'd naturally make it to 67/84 with very little effort. 17 more offers (including multiples) to earn an extra $16 is an easy decision in my book - as long as I have a few decent offers. So I pulled out my pen and paper and started mapping out the best possible options.

I'd also say that chasing this bonus felt less stressful overall. Is there a way to give feedback to Ibotta about how much I liked multiples counting towards big bonuses?

EDITED TO ADD: I just went back and counted to see what my offer count (not including multiples) was for this bonus. I completed 49 offers, including 5-10 "any" offers.

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

So final tally for me was 37 out of 95.  Multiples counted which was nice but 95 items is a lot.  

0 Likes

Poling19
Shopper

I guess I’m not sure what u mean by “active spender”? I love me some Ibotta deal!! 

0 Likes