cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Monday to shop?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Am I the only one who is waiting to shop until tomorrow hoping that we'll get a midweek bonus?  Well, I did have a lot to do today, but I could have squeezed in a Shoprite run, especially with a storm expected mid-week.  I'll try to run out in the AM before the store gets crowded. 

To clarify - I don't NEED anything, but the offers are really good.

26 Replies

Re: Waiting for Monday to shop?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It's not just you.  I would rather shop than do honey do's any day.

Dana
Deal Expert

No I don't chase bonuses. If I make them I make them if I don't I don't. I rather get the rebates you don't know when they will go away

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana @mmoore01   I see both of your opposing viewpoints.  LOL.  I work from home (have been doing so for 23 years) and would much rather be out shopping, or otherwise I would rather be curled up on the couch with my pup.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  I work at home too but I had to stop because of covid. I only shop for things I need.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

My husband could not believe that I did not have to go shopping yesterday. We went anyway and got all the free offers that I could find at Walmart and the digital deals at Kroger. I finished the Christmas shopping for the children I adopted for Christmas. I also bought a néw car. It will be in on Thursday - my Christmas gift to myself!! I am making a list of what else I may need in case of a mid week bonus. I told him I may go shopping either Monday or Tuesday. I only need 13 items to finish level 3 bonus.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964 I had to do a return on Saturday and I had my grinch bonus so I did shop a little. I have some EB to roll and some good CRTs so I'm planning my CVS shop and there are some really good Shoprite deals we were posting about earlier. I've been pretty much rolling my Ibotta earnings and cashing out my other apps to Amazon.  Work was VERY slow March-June and still down at least 30%.  As for the new car congrats! That's so exciting.  I'm driving an '03 Jeep with my fingers crossed but don't want another car payment.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I traded my 18 Jeep Compass 2wd for the 80th Anniversary 21 Jeep Compass 4wd.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Use it well.  Toss in some loose change for luck!  I have on 03 Liberty and my son has an 11 Liberty.  Gotta love a Jeep.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Janet1964 I was going to shop today but decided to wait till tomorrow. I put a list together of all free and/or money makers using tips from krazycouponlady. The WM i go to is in walking distance but its just to nutty right now on weekends so will wait till tomorrow. My hubby wants to come to which I have mixed feelings about because mystery items end up in the cart, and when he comes we bring our service dog and lots of people stop us and want to either pet her(that's a no no when she's working, but its hard to explain that to ppl and not hurt their feelings) I quit working about 2 months ago to be home and available more to my family but so to myself if that .awesome any sense lol. 

0 Likes