cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart link cc

catsmurph1
Rewards Hunter

Is it safe to link a cc to Walmart for the automatic receipt uploads?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart link cc

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you use a credit card in Walmart Pay for In Store purchases, Ibotta does not see your credit card information.

If you link Ibotta with Walmart in Store, you need to use Walmart Pay to pay for your purchases.  Just scan the QR code with your phone at the register.

If you link Ibotta with Walmart Pickup & Delivery, you do not use Walmart Pay, but you can use your credit card or debit card attached to Walmart Pay to pay for your purchase.  Gift Cards are not allowed on Pickup & Delivery.

You must go through Ibotta or use the Chrome Extension to shop Walmart Online.  Gift cards are allowed.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you use a credit card in Walmart Pay for In Store purchases, Ibotta does not see your credit card information.

If you link Ibotta with Walmart in Store, you need to use Walmart Pay to pay for your purchases.  Just scan the QR code with your phone at the register.

If you link Ibotta with Walmart Pickup & Delivery, you do not use Walmart Pay, but you can use your credit card or debit card attached to Walmart Pay to pay for your purchase.  Gift Cards are not allowed on Pickup & Delivery.

You must go through Ibotta or use the Chrome Extension to shop Walmart Online.  Gift cards are allowed.

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I have been using since March 2020 and have not encountered any issues.  

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mndafb_1
Rewards Hunter

Yes it is 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I would say yes, to date I have encountered any issues doing so. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

iloveitaly9
Rewards Hunter

How do I link my Walmart account with ibotta acct

0 Likes