cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart Pick up and Delivery Bonus

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula So, the weird thing is…Walmart no longer appears as a choice if I go to Grocery Pickup & Delivery (even though I’ve used it through Ibotta previously and received the $5 bonus). It’s just not there anymore.
Has there been a change in the way Ibotta interfaces with WM Pay?  I did go ahead and link my Walmart account in the “In Store” gallery in Ibotta  and it then routes me to either Walmart.com or Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery with the little Ibotta in the upper left hand corner. It also gives me this message when I toggle back to Ibotta:

8B6E43D6-D4ED-4957-A454-F944F2E12B45.jpeg

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Tikiki Sorry you’re having so much trouble.  I linked Walmart Online a long time ago and do not have Walmart In-store linked.  The Walmart layout did recently change for some users.  It seems you will need to create a ticket to get Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery back. 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Thank you so, so much for your willingness to help. I agree, I think that’s my own recourse at this point. I’ve tried everything else! Maybe it won’t work out with FA & Ibotta for this round! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Zombie
Rewards Guide

Do you get a receipt for Walmart pickup orders? Can you submit Walmart pickup orders for credit for Walmart Ibotta offers? (Mtn dew frost bite specifically)

Can you submit Walmart pickup orders for credit for magic receipt offers from Swagbucks? (Cinnadust and Cream of Wheat specifically)

If so, are there any special hoops to jump through in order to make sure things work properly?

0 Likes

DanyelN
Rewards Guide

If you place your order using the Ibotta extension it is automatic and you don't have to submit anything after the fact.  In fact by the time I get home with my order my account is usually already credited..  Bonus is that when using the Extension on the Wal Mart grocery pick up site it actually highlights every item that has an Ibotta offer.  makes picking  the right item a breeze.  

0 Likes