cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend warrior 05-06-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

FYI all Walmart shoppers - Check your SK app - there is a Nestle Pure Life Gallon Water with 250 kicks - so that is probably free - or close to free.

mickootay
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I got 3/6, and thanks for the tip on Nestlé Water! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  There is a SK on the gallon and on the 24 pk I think I saw

mickootay
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY My store only carries the large bottle,  not the 12 pack. They have the flavored stuff that I don’t care for. BUT, I will also look for myself when I am in store.

It seems Walmart is doing an in-store merchandise audit in the next few days, and you can't rely on their app until it's completed. Twice in the past week their app said they had product, and both times they were completely out of stock. 

Dean
Deal Sharer

I got $5/18. Picked up the Herdez Salsa this morning before the offer expired as well as Any cat food offer. I’ve got five more items for sure but not certain if I can make 18. Last weekend I was able to complete the WW and Seeing Green bonuses for $13 thanks to several FAOs, plus got a couple of other freebies elsewhere. Maybe a few more FAOs will pop up. And maybe the Coca Cola and Any Applesauce offers will work this weekend at Walmart. Both rejected all barcodes scanned last weekend. Thanks for sharing the great info here. 

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP  Stop stirring the “pot”. I’ll make your day. I DIDN’T GET  a Bonus!  You need to find some other than Ibotta in your life

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY 

$5/10. Might be the best I’ve ever received! $0.50 per offer is awesome!

If you’re wondering about that first Billion Bonus, check out my latest post!

NJgirl
Shopper

Received $1 for $15. That's not worth my time.☹

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 @LaraL 

Normally I would ignore an insult. If you don't have anything conducive to say in direct reference to @OBSHOP.  Don't post in an open forum and not expect to receive a reply. you knowing all thing ibotta as a founding member should conduct yourself and exemplify proper etiquette.  

Now I'm going to return to my bleacher seat and enjoy my FAO laughing cow cheese while I wait on the announcement of the billion $ milestone bonus. 

Have a great day!!

Ready, Set, Shop

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP  I already finished my FAO Laughing Cow! You & others have been very insulting to me& In Crowd members.You upset me& I’m going to fight back. Let’s call a truce?