cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend warrior 05-06-21

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I realize there is some possible resentment whenever some people get bonuses and others do not, but I want to encourage everyone here to not take it out on each other, through passive aggression or otherwise.

Earlier today I handed off a list of feedback from you all about the In Crowd program to the program manager and she was very receptive to it. In the meantime though, let's try to keep things on a more positive note.

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

I can respect and accept your gesture of good will. So please continue to share your knowledge and bargains. Have a great day.. 

Ready, Set, Shop

NJgirl
Shopper

I did not intend to insult anyone.  Sorry if this was taken the wrong way. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@NJgirl you're fine! It wasn't directed at you, just trying to keep the peace.

For what it's worth I got another $3 for 15, might actually hit it this week though. I keep forgetting to go grocery shopping 😅

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@NJgirl   @LaraL   Where do you usually shop?  I'm hoping to maybe possibly get to Walmart and Whole Foods this weekend (as they are a bit further away than other stores)  Shoprite and Target are closer, and Stop and Shop is right by my mom.

LaraL
Community Manager

There's a King Soopers (Kroger store) right below my apartment so there's no excuse to not do it, I just get tied up with other things. Whole Foods is close to me too, I need to go there more often.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  Whole foods is about 15 minutes away, but I like finding some really different items there than I find locally, and with the 10% additional prime discount on sale items, you can do really well.

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

I got an easy one, too. 6 offers for $3 back. I have a Smiths (Kroger) and a Wal-Mart right down the street. So, I may actually fulfill one for a change. I had been getting some really terrible bonuses lately, and not able to fulfill, so maybe Ibotta felt sorry for me. 

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Saver

Did my WW today....I had $3 for 6 which I was super excited about!!  Finished!! Also completed Level 1 and 2 other EMB.  Pretty happy start to Mother’s Day weekend now that I don’t have to hit the store to try and finish up. Yay!!! Congratulations everyone and happy hunting!!!!🎉☺️

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nikcodymom  congrats! I haven't shopped yet and tomorrow is my 2nd vaccine dose, so hopefully I'll be ok for the weekend.