Deal Sharer

Anyone get a weekend warrior? Nothing for me😕

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Weekend warrior 7/15

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Lakelady126 

We must have been writing at the same time.  Mine didn't show up until I cleared app cache. Try clearing your cache. 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lakelady126  Waiting.usually I get 10 est. I’m wondering if getting this weekend w the Back to School deals…

0 Likes

Lakelady126
Deal Sharer

I cleared my cache but still nothing. Guess I just didn’t get one. I will hold off and hope for a midweek one on Monday.🤷🏻‍♀️Hopefully you get one!🙂

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

$5/18 for me. Was visible in the iOS app at the usual 0900 ET. The logo is different. Instead of a man in a Viking hat it’s an image of $5.

Edit- just noticed the name change of the bonus. It’s called Weekend Whiteboard, going along with the back to school theme. The text still says “Be a weekend warrior!”

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@123Save I didn’t notice that! And apparently, neither did the Ibotta tech people 😂😂😂😂

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

$1/5. 
Low, but at least easily attained. 🙂

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Mine is 15/$3. I didn't make my mwmm which was 18/$5, even with the fao's. The weekly ads this week are pretty lame. I can't justify more cereal or yasso. But I still have 3 of the B2S FAOs plus a few other things. We'll see...

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

@TXbelle I definitely hear you about the cereal, lol. I’ve already run out of places to put it. And this go-around made me realize that July is always the month I buy deeply discounted (often free-ish after stacking) cereal, that lasts me the whole rest of the year. So I’m thankful for it… just need more storage space. 😂

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@SoCalHal @TXbelle 

Me too. I opened up my last box that expires in Dec 2021 this morning. I must have 20 boxes that last until 2022. But Kroger keeps tempting me with the awesome cereal deals. When you can get Kellogg’s for under .65 a box, you just have to buy it. I eat Cereal 6 days a week for breakfast. I usually fix Toaster Strudel on Sunday for me & hubby. I buy it every time there is a BOGO and keep the freezer stocked with at least 4 boxes at all times.